Friday, December 21, 2012

3 Lovely Features

I would like to thank the following blogging ladies for their shout outs and support for Hattan Home in the last few weeks. These also happen to be some of my favorite blogs!


Kristen Krason at 6th Street Design School featured the turquoise throw in her gift guide for Moms.


 WHAT???! AWESOMENES!!!!


 My first feature for my new business venture definitely gave me the buzz that I used to get when the phone would ring for an audition. So thats fun!  

Well if that wasn't enough then came AB Chao and her blog feature.  To even be mentioned with Clementine Store and Furbish blew me away. By the way AB has an awesome design camp and you should all go- I did and I loved it. I also got to meet  my decor idol Nick Olsen there-so yeah awesome!

 AB I wish I could send you a Piggy!

 
Well Today Mrs. Jen Ramos took the cake! I was just sipping on some wine browsing my Google reader and BOOM! Thanks for featuring me in your last minute gift guide Jen!


These ladies are awesome bloggers. I've been quietly reading their lovely little blogs for so long. It is surreal to be featured

No comments: